Welcome to Ryan's Blog. I will try to update this as often as possible to keep everyone updated on little miss Ryan.
Ryan is now 6 weeks and 1 day old, and is growing like a weed. As of yesterday has outgrown newborn diapers, and is now in size 1. Which is so sad, cause they just look so huge, but I guess its cause she is getting so big. She still has that serious look all the time, but is starting to show signs of wanting to smile, so hopefully real soon we can get some good smiles out of her.
And her current nickname of the week is Robert or Bobby for short. Pretty sure dad will change it next week.
11 comments:
Isn't that the cutest baby girl ever. Can't wait to see her again. I love you Ryan. Love Grandma
Hey Karen and Nate, Thanks for doing this and keeping us all updated with the latest info about our girl, Ryan.
I am so inlove with this girl.I am in Grandma Heaven. Can't wait to see her again. Call if you need our help cause I am on 24 hr. grandma duty. Love Grandma Lucy
Yay for blogging! I love seeing this little girl! We must hang out soon!
Ahh.. you have discovered blogspot. It is so great! We love being able to have one place to post our happenings.
Ryan is such a doll!
Planet Earth has never been delivered a more beautiful baby girl. N8 & Karen must have really concentrated when little Ryan was conceived.
Ryan's page is very cool! I can't wait to meet her in August. She is so adorable!
Karen, Shame on you for not having Ryan's "sisters" on her blog! Looking forward to seeing Ryan with Casey and ZZ. Give her lots of hugs and Kisses from her NM grandma.
This is a great place to do this. I will hopefully get to she her in June. I will be there around the time you will be.
We sure do miss you Ryan and Karen.Hope to hear all about your visit to New Mexico and see your sweet Ryan baby face. Love and Kisses Grandma Lucy
Hey Karen, I can't thank you enough for surprising me in Albuquerque. I enjoyed every minute with both of you. Ryan is such a beautiful bundle of joy and I can't wait to see you both again next month. Love N kisses and all that jazz--------
Grandma Wick
Oh My poor little baby girl, so sorry you had to get so many shots.I hope you are feeling good today and your not sore! You are getting so big and strong, a I love your new pictures.
Love grandma Susan
Post a Comment