Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All About Ryan's Trip...

Ryan had tons of excitement on her trip to Albuquerque New Mexico. She was great on the airplane, and was actually awake the whole flight home, just lookin around at everything. Ryan's trip started off on Thursday May 1. We actually surprised her Aunt Kim and Great-Grandma at the mall inside Sears. They had no idea that we were coming, and they were totally shocked. Thursday night we went to Leslie's baseball game, and her school's singing concert. Friday was spent running around with the Grandma's getting everything for Kimberly's baby shower, plus Grandma had to show me off to some of her friends. Friday night was Uncle Sean's Diaper Party BBQ with the Firemen. And of course Saturday was all about my cousin Hunter, boy did he get a lot of stuff, and I spent the afternoon sleeping with Grandpa on the couch. Sunday was just a beautiful day, it was 82 and we went to the Botanical Gardens, and the Albuquerque Aquarium. It was such a nice day on Sunday, I decided to stay awake just about the whole day. Everyone thought it was funny, cause I would only take a short 20-45 min. cat naps throughout the day. Monday we went out to Lunch at Zio's and went to the mall to have my very first Carousel ride. Then it was off to the airport to come home. The grandma's were sad to see us go, but we will see them next month, after Hunter is born. It was really nice to be home again with all my own stuff, and to be with daddy. Even the dog's missed us.

1 comment:

Lindey&Corbin said...

Hey Karen it's Lindey! Ryan is so dang cute! I can't believe how old she is already! I'm excited you have a blog now!